Two papers have been submitted this month. One on the characteristics of intense convection in South America as influenced by ENSO (see Bruick et al. 2018 in publications) and the other on OLYMPEX results from the APR-3 radar that was on the DC-8 aircraft (see Zagrodnik et al. 2018 in publications link above).
- Victoria Presents her Master’s Thesis August 29, 2022
- IMPACTS in the news during winter 2022 August 29, 2022
- Zagrodnik et al. 2019 JAS paper featured on AMS publications website May 22, 2019
- Our UW Forecast team wins first place April 4, 2019
- New publication available on early online release March 21, 2019
This will be recent tweets by @mcmurdielynn
Twitter will go here