Last summer 9 graduate students and 1 undergraduate student (who is now a graduate student at Stanford University) traveled toPacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) for an advanced graduate course in research instrumentation taught by PNNL scientists and engineers. The students received course grades and credit through UW and had an unprecedented opportunity to see and experience first-hand research quality instrumentation and data collect. Our article describing this inaugural summer course has been accepted to EOS. Stay tuned for the final version of this article.
- Victoria Presents her Master’s Thesis August 29, 2022
- IMPACTS in the news during winter 2022 August 29, 2022
- Zagrodnik et al. 2019 JAS paper featured on AMS publications website May 22, 2019
- Our UW Forecast team wins first place April 4, 2019
- New publication available on early online release March 21, 2019
This will be recent tweets by @mcmurdielynn
Twitter will go here