Victoria McDonald successful presented her Master’s Thesis titled: Measuring Kinematic Forcing Associated with Snowbands in Midlatitude Winter Cyclones on 8 July 2022. Her Master’s was completed on 19 August 2022. Congratulations Victoria! Her work will be published in an upcoming manuscript soon.
- Victoria Presents her Master’s Thesis August 29, 2022
- IMPACTS in the news during winter 2022 August 29, 2022
- Zagrodnik et al. 2019 JAS paper featured on AMS publications website May 22, 2019
- Our UW Forecast team wins first place April 4, 2019
- New publication available on early online release March 21, 2019
This will be recent tweets by @mcmurdielynn
Twitter will go here