In the summer of 2013 I offered a new 2-credit Cell Molecular & Development seminar for advanced biology students.
The course was called Biological Aspects of Drug Discovery for Infectious Diseases. It met on Mondays and
Wednesdays from 9:40am to 10:40am in room 245 of the Mechanical Engineering Building. It was limited to 25 students.
Homework and in-class discussion files
• my assessment of the 2013 course
• answer key for quiz #4 (8-19-13)
• slides on independent project drafts (8-12-13)
• answer key for quiz #3 (7-31-13)
• updated course syllabus (as of 7-30-13)
• assignment: independent projects (updated 7-30-13)
• answer key for quiz #2 (7-17-13)
• assignment: student-led discussions
• answer key for quiz #1 (7-3-13)
• order of choosing papers for student-led discussions
• slides: evidence-based teaching (6-24-13)
Feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me at 206-685-2857.