A Skeletal Mechanism for the Reactive Flow Simulation of Methane Combustion; Karalus, Fackler, Novosselov, Kramlich, and Malte; 2013 (Chemkin Input).
- Note: The skeletal mechanism has been developed for the following conditions: pressures from 1 to 30 atm, equivalence ratios from 0.4 to 1.0, and mean PSR residence times from slightly greater than blowout to 3ms. For detailed information on its development, validation, and performance please see ASME GT2013-95904.
- Eight-Step Global Kinetic Mechanism for Methane Oxidation and NO Formation; Novosselov and Malte; 2006 (PDF).
- Note: This mechanism is only valid for lean premixed combustion of methane for pressures between 5 and 20 atm and equivalence ratios between 0.45 and 0.7.
- RANS Simulation of Methane Combustion in a Low Swirl Burner; M. Neumayer; Thesis at TU Munchen; 2013 (PDF)
Well-Stirred Reactor Test Results and Interpretation: Gaseous Fuel Interchangeability Criteria; K. Fackler, M. Karalus, I. Novosselov, J. Kramlich and P. Malte; Report to the California Energy Commission; 2011
Flame Structure Tests and Interpretation: Gaseous Fuel Interchangeability Criteria; K. Fackler, M. Karalus, I. Novosselov, J. Kramlich and P. Malte; Report to the California Energy Commission; 2011
- The Homogeneous Forcing of Mercury Oxidation to Provide Low-Cost Capture; John Kramlich and Linda Castiglone; Report to U.S. Department of Energy; April 2009 (PDF)
- Use of Computational Fluid Dynamics to Reduce Particulate Emissions from Wood-Fired Hydronic Furnace; Paul Glanville, Michael Kirby, and John Kramlich; 2008 (PDF)
- Simulation and Modeling of Wood Dust Combustion in Cyclone Burners; Stephen M. de Bruyn Kops and Philip Malte; Report to U. S. Department of Energy; January 2004 (PDF)
- The Staged Prevaporizing-Premixing Injector: High Pressure Evaluation; Philip Malte, Ryan G. Edmonds, Andrew Campbell Lee, Igor Novosselov, and Stephen de Bruyn Kops; Report to Advanced Gas Turbines Systems Research; December 2002; (PDF)
- Advanced Fuel Injector for a Catalytic Micro-Channel Fuel Cell Processor; Philip Malte, Andrew Campbell Lee, Andrew Chong Sung Lee, Igor Novosselov, and Stephen de Bruyn Kops; Report to Washington Technology Center; 2002 (PDF)
Renewable Energy Systems
- Environmental Effects and the Permitting Processes for a Deep Water Offshore Wind-Wave Hybrid Generator; Gabrielle DeVault; March 2011 (PDF)
- Energy Efficiency and Solar PV for Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park; K. Boyd Fackler and Philip Malte; January 2010 (PDF)
- Renewable Energy Options for Golden Gate National Recreation Area at Alcatraz Island; Mary Hamann, K. Boyd Fackler, and Philip Malte; May 2008 (PDF)
- Renewable Solar Energy for Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve; Mary Hamann and Philip Malte; May 2007 (PDF)
- Renewable Energy Opportunities for Haleakala National Park: Kipahulu District; K. Boyd Fackler and Philip Malte; March 2006 (PDF)
- Renewable Energy Systems Analysis: Solar Thermal Conversion for Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park; Brian Polagye and Philip Malte; December 2003 (PDF)
- Balancing Energy Options in Stehekin, Washington; Jessica (Kirchkoffer) Raiker and Philip Malte; June 2003 (PDF)
- Moving Toward Energy Sustainability at the Marblemount (Skagit) Ranger Station; Bo Vestergaard-Hansen and Philip Malte; June 2001 (PDF)
- Photo-voltaic Alternatives for the Rehabilitation of the Watchman Lookout; Craig Connors and Philip Malte; March 1999 (PDF)