For a number of years, a bunch of UW Zoology profs, grads, post-docs, etc raced in the Ski to Sea
race. An 85 mile relay involving 7 disciples (cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, running, road biking, canoeing, mtn biking, and sea kayaking). Every year about 400 teams compete in the NW classic race. We called our team Ransacked Dignity.
- In 2000, we were 12th. results
- In 2001, I think we were about 12th again.
- In 2002, we were 15th. results
- In 2003, we were 38th. results
- In 2004, we were 28th. results