teaching slide

















BIOL 499

Some of my undergraduate research assistants receive academic credit for their work by registering for BIOL 499 (Undergraduate Research). These students spend a minimum of 9 hours per week on their research. Recent work has focused on topics such as biochemical aspects of malaria drug development.


Feel free to email me at crowther@uw.edu or call me at 206-685-2857.