|Version 1.1 is available at http://www.pnl.gov/berc/kbem/vc/. Contact Dr. R.D. Stewart (email@example.com) to obtain a beta distribution of VC Version 2. Features new in Version 2.0 include:|
- Models are included to track the formation and repair of 102 distinct classes of DNA damage (2 kinds of DSB, 100 other kinds of singly or multiply damaged DNA site).
- Pathway-specific DNA repair models (base and nucleotide excision repair) for singly and multiply damaged DNA sites other than the DSB.
- The MCDS and MCER algorithms are used to generate DNA damage configurations and repair data for low- and high-LET radiation.
- Improved non-linear parameter estimation capabilities, e.g., estimate parameters using PFGE data (DSB formation and rejoining), cell survival and neoplastic transformation.
- New capabilities for the prediction LET effects, oxygen effects and repopulation effects.
- Calculation of tumor control probabilities (TCP), normalized isoeffective dose (NID), biologically equivalent dose (BED), LQ parameters, and much more…