Spatial Information Technology, Seafloor Mapping, Ocean Science and Technology
At the University of Washington campus I develope and implement curricula focused on spatial literacy and applied technologies in ecosystem science. As Senior Lecturer, I teach both undergraduate and graduate level courses that are cross-listed between academic units. I have been a major in-class contributor or co-instructor in the School of Aquatic and Fishery Sciences, School of Marine and Environmental Affairs, Environmental and Forest Sciences, Earth and Space Sciences, Urban Design and Planning, Geography, and the Professional & Continuing Education certificate program.
I currently teach:
- Ocean/Fish 452/502 – Spatial Information Technologies in Ecosystem Sciences
- Ocean/Fish 453/503 – Applied Geostatistics and Spatial Pattern Analysis
- Ocean 497f – Seafloor Mapping
- Ocean 261/361/461 – Ocean Technology Design & Build course sequence
- Ocean 443/444/445 – Oceanography Senior Thesis course sequence