back to index
- What is X-ray crystallography good for?
- How do you do it?
- very effective technique for seeing what molecules look like
- wide range of applications
- small molecules
- biological macromolecules
- Objectives of the Course
- starter course on how you do crystallography
- exposure to basic ideas concerning crystals and diffraction
- view this as a vocabulary-creating course
- show you the logic behind the technique
copyright © Ron Stenkamp email@example.com
Most recent update 1/7/97