Commentary on Judea Pearl's Principal Stratification: A Goal or a Tool?
Statistical Methods Papers for Vaccine Clinical Trials Research
Other Selected Research Papers & Manuscripts
- Shepherd B, Gilbert PB and Mehrotra D (2006). Eliciting a counterfactual sensitivity parameter. The American Statistician, 61, 56-63.
- Wick WD, Gilbert PB and Self SG (2006). On modeling HIV+ T cells in vivo: Assessing causal estimators in vaccine trials. PLoS Computational Biology, 6 e64.
- Gilbert PB, Wei LJ, Kosorok MR, Clemens JD (2002). Simultaneous inferences on the contrast of two hazard functions with censored observations. Biometrics
- Gilbert PB, DeGruttola V, Hudgens MG, Self SG, Hammer SM, and Corey L (2003). What constitutes efficacy for a Human Immunodeficiency Virus vaccine that ameliorates viremia: Issues involving surrogate endpoints in Phase 3 trials. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 188, 179-193
- Hudgens MG, Gilbert PB, Self SG (2004). Endpoints in vaccine trials.
Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 13, 89-114
- Gilbert PB (2005). A modified false discovery rate multiple-comparisons procedure for discrete data, applied to human immunodeficiency virus genetics. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series C, 54, 143-158
- rgp120 HIV Vaccine Study Group (2005). Placebo-controlled trial of a recombinant glycoprotein 120 vaccine to prevent HIV infection. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 191, 654-665.
- Gilbert PB, Peterson M, Follmann D, Francis D, Gurwith M, Heyward W, Hudgens M, Jobes D, Popovic V, Self S, Sinangil F, Burke D, Berman P (2005). Immunologic responses to rgp120 vaccine correlate with the incidence of HIV-1 infection in a Phase 3 preventive HIV-1 vaccine trial. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 191, 666-677.
- Gilbert PB, Sun Y (2005). Failure time analysis of HIV vaccine effects on viral load and
antiretroviral therapy initiation. Biostatistics, 6, 374-394
- Gilbert P, Novitsky V, Essex M. Covariability of selected amino
acid positions for HIV type 1 subtypes C and B.
AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses, 2005, 21, 1016-1030
- Mehrotra D, Li X, Gilbert P. Comparison of eight tests for dual-endpoint evaluation of vaccine efficacy in a proof-of-concept HIV vaccine trial. Biometrics, 2006