ScotlandThese are (indirect) answers to some questions about Scotland, where I grew up;
- A (spinning!) picture of Aberdour harbour
- Me addressing a haggis (2001)
- Haggis addressing again (2004)
- A rapidly-made translation of Burns' Address To A Haggis. The original is a poem about a large sausage and shouldn't be taken too seriously.
- Doing a passable Scottish accent, for Americans
MusicSome of the groups I've sung with are;
- Seattle Symphony Chorale
- Northwest Mahler Festival (Seattle)
- Northwest Chorale (Seattle)
- Cambridge Philharmonic (UK)
- Cambridge University Opera Society (Reviews of 'Maschinist Hopkins', 2001)
- Reviews from a premiere (2004)
- The home of CSD Brass, and some pictures of them
- The works of Flanders and Swann - which can be interpreted (and hybridized) for statistical audiences.
- I spent two years on the JET program(me)...
- ...mostly teaching English at four different high schools
- This (large) slideshow is a bit like my lessons were
- More about Kasaoka City, Okayama, Japan (in English)
- Much more about Kasaoka (in Japanese)