- BIOSTAT 512 Medical Biometry II
- BIOSTAT 515 Biostatistics
- STAT 516 Stochastic Modeling of Scientific Data
- STAT 518 Stochastic Modeling of Scientific Data: Research Project Course
- STAT/BIOSTAT 527 Non-Parametric Regression and Classification
- STAT 528 Applied Statistics MS Capstone
- STAT/BIOSTAT/CSSS 529 Sample Survey Techniques
- BIOSTAT/EPI 555 Statistical Methods for Spatial Epidemiology
- STAT/SOC/CSSS 554 Statistical Methods for Spatial Data
- STAT/BIOSTAT 570 Advanced Regression for Independent Data
- STAT/BIOSTAT 571 Advanced Regression for Dependent Data
- STAT/BIOSTAT 572 Advanced Regression: Research Project Course
- STAT/BIOSTAT 572 Bayesian Statistics
- BIOSTAT 578 Statistical Methods for Infectious Disease Data
- BIOSTAT 578 Advanced Spatial Statistics for Public and Global Health
- Spatial Epidemiology, Departmanto de Probabilidad y Estadistica, IIMASUNAM, Mexico, January 2001.
- Spatial Epidemiology, Center of Biostatistics, The Ohio State University, Summer Program, June 23-27, 2003.
- Spatial Epidemiology, School of Population Health, University of Western Australia, as Raine Visiting Professor, September, 2003.
- Statistical methods for Genetics, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France, July 2008.
- Spatial Epidemiology, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France, July 2005.
- Statistical Methods for Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Health Data, University of Newcastle, as part of residential graduate training courses provided by the Royal Statistical Society with support from EPSRC, July 2014.
- Statistical Methods for Age-Period-Cohort Modeling, Vigo, Spain, International Society for Clinical Biostatistics, July, 2017.
- Bayesian Methods in Genetics, Summer Institutes in Statistical Genetics, University of Washington, taught with Peter Hoff, June 2011, July 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. And with Ken Rice in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Ken and I also taught a version of this course in Lausanne, Switzerland in 2017.
- Spatial Statistics in Epidemiology and Public Health, Summer Institutes in Statistics and Modeling in Infectious Diseases, University of Washington, taught with Lance Waller, July 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Bayesian SAE using Complex Survey Data Two-Day Course. PAA Annual Meeting, April 2018, co-taught with Zehang Richard Li and Sam Clark.
- Age-Period-Cohort Modeling and Analysis. Summer Institute in Statistics for Clinical and Epidemiological Research, University of Washington, July, 2019.
- Bayesian Small Area Estimation using Complex Data: Methods and Applications. One-Day Course. CSSS 20th Anniversary Conference, UW, May 2019.