This site consists primarily of a collection of links to other pages
with corpus resources. These links were collected from the corpora mailing
list, starting in August 2000. Please send suggestions for
further links to
bender at csli dot stanford dot edu.
On this site
- Syllabus and labs from the course I
taught on corpus methods in syntax at UC Berkeley, Fall 2000. The
answers to the labs are linked in.
- Corpora Information about existing corpora.
- Web tools What the friendly folks in
cyberspace have provide for our use.
- Software Links to software for
corpus analysis available on the web.
- Conferences Links to calls for
papers and participation for conferences concerning corpus linguistics.
- Standards Links to pages on standards
used in corpus linguistics.
- Indices Other collections of
information about corpus linguistics.
Emily M. Bender (bender at csli dot stanford dot edu)
Last modified: Nov 6 2001