Archived JSR journals
Visit http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/bibliography/2179#/summary to see original document.
Explore all of Emma’s bookmarks on Diigo.
Around the web
- The Right Metrics for Generation Open: a guide to getting credit for Open Science – Impactstory blog
- Notebook Update: Grace
- Favorite tweet
- RT @Impactstory: #Altmetrics are the right metrics for Generation Open. Here’s how to get credit for all the work you do: http://t.co/QdRgGeWz3E #OAWeek2014
- Jay awarded ARCS fellowship
- Great to see @UW_CoEnv highlight (w/ !) Open Access publications in weekly updates. #oaweek http://t.co/vqILbOE8lC http://t.co/NtwacVj1dV
- RT @DocFroehlich: ‘Future of Ice’ – open faculty position @UW_CoEnv http://t.co/3iOMijcZwr
- Chew Endowed Seminar @ 4pm – Dr. Manahan: A Physiological Perspective on Adaptation to Environmental Change @UW_CoEnv http://t.co/aUIY3tzHhP
- Today: 4th annual Chew Endowed Seminar, featuring Dr. Donal Manahan
- Phenotype flexibility in wild fish: Dolly Varden regulate assimilative capacity to capitalize on annual pulsed subsidies.
- Incentivizing the Public to Support Invasive Species Management: Eurasian Milfoil Reduces Lakefront Property Values.
- Spatial Segregation in Eastern North Pacific Skate Assemblages.
- Thursday: 4th annual Chew Endowed Seminar, featuring Dr. Donal Manahan