Visit http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/14/628/abstract to see original document. Or explore all of Steven’s bookmarks on Pinboard.
Around the web
- Notebook Update: Grace
- Arctic Climate Impact Assessment
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of central carbon and amino-acid metabolism in Saccharomyces cerevisiae under multiple conditions by targeted proteomics
- Rapid empirical discovery of optimal peptides for targeted proteomics
- New in Pubmed: Lipophilic shellfish toxins in Dinophysis caudata picked cells and in shellfish from the East China Sea.
- Scholar Alert: New citation
- SeaPen Action
- Scary lessons for Bristol Bay from recent B.C. mine-waste accident – Crosscut
- California blue whales bounce back from near extinction: Study – Tech Times
- California Blue Whale Population Once Again on the Rise – SavingAdvice.com
- North Pacific Blue Whale Population Rebounds To Near-Historic Levels – RedOrbit
- Can intense predation by bears exert a depensatory effect on recruitment in a Pacific salmon population?