Pacific Northwest Numerical Analysis Seminar
The PNWNAS has been an annual event since 1987, held on a Saturday each fall.
Locations with pointers to any information available are listed below.
The PNWNAS and other PNW seminars
are supported in part by PIMS, the Pacific
Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
To get on the mailing list for future announcements, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- 2013: Boeing Museum of Flight, Seattle, October 19, 2013
- 2014: Tenatively planned for Portland State University
Boise State University, October 27, 2012
- 2011: Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, BC, October 1, 2011
- 2010: WSU, October 2, 2010
2009: University of British Columbia, September 26, 2009
- 2008: No meeting
- 2007: University of Washington, October 13, 2007
- 2006: Simon Fraser University, September 30, 2006
Washington University, October 29, 2005
Banff International Research Station, September 30 - October 2, 2004
- 2003: University of Washington, October 4, 2003
- 2002: University of Victoria, September 28, 2002
- 2001: Western Washington University
- 2000: Simon Fraser University
- 1999: Tera Computer and University of Washington
- 1998: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and
the Washington State University Tri-Cities campus
- 1997: Boeing Museum of
- 1996: Simon Fraser University
- 1995: Western Washington University
- 1994: Washington State University
- 1993: University of Washington
- 1992: University of British Columbia
- 1991: Boeing Computer Services
- 1990: Oregon State University
- 1989: Simon Fraser University
- 1988: Western Washington University
- 1987: University of Washington
If you have a schedule or other information from any of these previous
meetings that is more complete than what is here, please send it to
rjl at washington dot edu.