PABIO590C Grantsmanship: Accomodation

If you would like to request academic accommodations due to a disability, please contact Disabled Student Services, 448 Schmitz, (206) 543-8924 (V/TTY).  If you have a letter from Disabled Student Services indicating that you have a disability that requires academic accomodations, please present the letter to me so we can discuss the accommodations you might need for the class.