Bruce A. Finlayson and R. Anthony Shaw, "Modeling Microfluidic Separations using Comsol Multiphysics," Comsol User's Conference, 2010.
Bruce A. Finlayson, "Flow and Mixing in the Liquid between Bubbles," Comsol User's Conference, 2009.
• Bruce A. Finlayson, Andy Aditya, Vann Brasher, Lisa Dahl, Ha Quan Dinh, Adam Field, Jordan Flynn, Curtis Jenssen, Daniel Kress, Anna Moon, Francis Ninh, Andrew Nordmeier, Ho Hack Song, and Cindy Yuen, "Mixing of Liquids in Microfluidic Devices," Comsol2008, Boston, Oct., 2008
• Jennifer O. Foley, Afshin mashadi-Hossein, Elain Fu, BruceA. Finlayson and Paul Yager, "Experimental and model investigation of the time-dependent 2-dimensional distribution of binding in a herringbone microchannel," Lab Chip, 2008, DOI: 10.1039/b713644g.
• Elena Garcia, Melissa Hasenbank, Bruce Finlayson and Paul Yager, “High-throughput screening of enzyme inhibition using an inhibitor gradient generated in a microchannel”, Lab on a Chip 2007, (2),249-255.
• Jennifer O. Foley, Kjell E. Nelson, Afshin Mashadi-Hossein, Bruce A. Finlayson, and Paul Yager , “Concentration Gradient Immunoassay. 2. Computational Modeling for Analysis and Optimization”, Anal. Chem.; 2007; 79(10) pp 3549 – 3553.
• “Micro-component flow characterization,”Bruce A. Finlayson, Pawel W. Drapala, Matt Gebhardt, Michael D. Harrison, Bryan Johnson, Marlina Lukman, Suwimol Kunaridtipol, Trevor Plaisted, Zachary Tyree, Jeremy VanBuren, Albert Witarsa, Ch. in Micro-Instrumentation, (M. Koch, K.Vanden Bussche, R. Chrisman (ed.), Wiley, 2007).
• Transport Limitations in Thermal Diffusion, Nicholas Cox, Pawel Drapala, Bruce A. Finlayson, paper 304c, AIChE meeting, Nov., 2007.
• Eric W. Lam, G. A. Cooksey, Bruce A. Finlayson, Albert Folch, “Microfluidic circuits with tunable flow resistances,” Appl. Phys. Lett. 89 164105 (2006).
• Christopher Neils, Zachary Tyree, Bruce Finlayson, Albert Folch, “Combinatorial mixing of microfluidic streams”, Lab-on-a-Chip 4 342-350 (2004).
• Febe Kusmanto, Elissa L. Jacobsen, Bruce A. Finlayson “Applicability of Continuum Mechanics to Pressure Drop in Small Orifices”, Phys. Fluids 16 4129-4134 (2004).
• Cabrera, C. R., Finlayson, B. A., Yager, P., “Formation of natural pH gradients in a microfluidic device under flow conditions: Model and experimental validation,” Analytical Chemistry 73(3): 658-666 (2001).
• Kamholz, A.E., B. H. Weigl, B. A. Finlayson, and P. Yager, “Quantitative Analysis of Molecular Interaction in a Microfluidic Channel: the T-Sensor,” Analytical Chemistry 71 5340-5347 (1999).
• D. L. Scovell, T. D. Pinkerton, B. A. Finlayson, E. M. Stuve, “The dielectric response of water in high electric fields: equilibrium water thickness and the field distribution,” Chem. Phys. Lett. 294 255-261 (1998).