Previous lectures can be found on the websites for each specific class or posted to Canvas. A list of Prof. Dimpsey class websites can be found here
Some invited presentations made in addition to those associated with papers
- Executive Business Conferences, numerous customer executive reviews on Microsoft’s technical strategy on Azure, Middleware, Web Services, and Workflow
- Microsoft TechReady 13, “Microsoft’s Middleware Strategy and Roadmap”, Seattle, WA, July 2011.
- Microsoft Interoperability Executive Customer Council, “AppFabric and WCF”, Seattle, WA, May 2011.
- Microsoft MVP Summit, “AppFabric: Microsoft’s Middleware Strategy – Key Note Address”, Seattle, WA, February 2011.
- Microsoft Interoperability Executive Customer Council, “Web Services Interoperability”, Seattle, WA, May 2010.
- Interoperability Executive Customer Council, “Data Models, SOA, and WS-*”, Seattle, WA, October 2009.
- IBM WebSphere Enterprise Business Conference, “WebSphere ICS Performance”, October 2003, Orlando FL,
- IBM WARP Server SMP Performance, COMMON Conference, Atlanta, GA, October 1996.
- Cost-performance versus Dependability in the Design of General-purpose Computer Systems, IEEE International Computer Performance and Dependability Symposium, Erlangen, Germany, April 1995.
- Limits to Processor Performance, IBM Academy Annual Meeting, Boca Raton, FA, November 1995.
- AIX SMP Performance Seminar, IBM European Technical Exchange, Munich, Germany, 1994.