Brain Board Game
Get the Brain Board
and print it out.
- The OBJECT OF THE GAME: to move around the brain board
and land on each item on your brain card: a neurotransmitter, a lobe of
the brain, a part of a neuron and a part of the brain.
- To PLAY THE GAME
- Give each player one brain card
and one brain marker. Each player should write his or her name
somewhere on the brain marker.
- Place each player's brain marker in the upper left hand corner of the
brain board (to the left of the "occipital lobe" space). This is the
place where all the players start.
- Decide who goes first. The first player rolls a die and moves his
marker the number of spaces showing on the die (move in a clockwise
pattern). When the player lands on a square, the player checks his brain
card to see if the structure is listed on his card. If the structure is
on the card, then he crosses this structure out on his card (or place a
penny or other item over this structure). Then it is the next player's
- Take turns rolling the die and moving the brain markers around the
- The first player who lands on all the structures on his card is the
Get the Brain Cards and
Markers and print them out.
What? You don't have any
dice to roll? Well, then get some dice
and make your own.
[Back to Worksheets] |