Make Your Own Dice
make your own dice:
Your die may be a bit lopsided, but it should work. You may have make
several die to get one you like.
- Print this page out - there are two die here to let you practice.
Print out as many copies that you need to make a die you like.
- Cut the die out along its outside border.
- Fold the die along each of the six sides (along the lines).
- With small pieces of clear tape, tape each edge to another
edge. You should get a nice cube.
- Roll the die to see if it works, then play the game!!
Get a whole
page of dice here.
[Back to Games]
[Back to Table of Contents]