Jazz up your computer screen with a BRAINY SCREEN SAVER! It's
easy to change your screen saver and we have eight "BRAINY" ones for you
Follow these steps to use these new screen savers (for Windows only):
- Download these brainy screen savers.
This is a zip file called brscreen.zip.
- After you download the brscreen.zip file, you must "unzip" the file
a program such as Winzip. Make sure
you note where the files are on your hard drive.
- Once unzipped, the files must be placed in the c:/windows/system
directory of your computer. There are eight separate screensavers:
|brain1.scr||Lateral view; "Brain Bounce"|
|brain2.scr ||Lateral view; "Flying Brains"|
|brain3.scr ||Lateral view; "Brain Bounce" with
"Neuroscience for Kids" scrolling text|
|brain4.scr ||Top view; "Flying Brains"|
|brain5.scr||MRI; "Brain Bounce"|
|brain6.scr||Sagittal view; "Brain Bounce"|
|brain7.scr ||Sagittal view; "Flying Brains"|
|brain8.scr||Top View; "Brain Bounce"|
- To use one of these screen savers on your computer:
- Click on "Start."
- Select "Settings," then "Control Panel."
- Double click on "Display."
- Click on "Screen Saver."
- Choose a brain screen saver from the Screen Saver selection window.
- Select "Preview" to see what the screen saver will look like.
- When you have found one you like, click on "OK."
These screen savers should be free of computer viruses. However, it is
always a good practice to check for computer viruses in all files you
download from the Internet.