The UW Shoulder Site @
Please note that information on this site was NOT authored by
Dr. Frederic A Matsen III and has not been proofread or intended for general
public use. Information was intended for internal use only and is a
compilation for random notes and resources.
If you are looking for medical information about the treatment
of shoulders, please visit
shoulderarthritis.blogspot.com for an index of the many blog entries by Dr.
Frederick A Matsen III.
Warme Post Op Packets
We like to provide patients with post operative packet to organizes all the
information they are given after surgery.
Print Divider Labels:
- Open “Labels”
- Place label sheet in front printer tray (Face up, arrows toward printer)
- Print (YOU MUST LOAD THE LABELS BEFORE PRINTING)
Assembly of Folder:
- Label the folder dividers in the following order:
- POST OP
- FOLLOW UP
- CONTACT INFO
- Place the Cover Page
in front of the first divider so that it shows through the clear front
- Place the generic
Post Op Instructions behind the "POST OP" divider
- Place the Contact Information Sheet behind the “CONTACT INFO” divider
Day of Surgery Folder Instructions:
- Place the paperwork from Sarah in Exercise Training behind the “REHAB”
divider. Make sure to remove any extra paperwork (clinical notes, doctor’s
letters, etc.) and discard of the extra paperwork in a blue HIPPA bin. The
only information in this section should concern sling usage and/or
- Place the appropriate folder in the appropriate patient’s slot at the
nurse’s station. Make sure the nurses know that the packet is there so they
can add their Post Op information sheets to the packet.
Packet Supply Cost