- Fluid Mechanics (BME 332)
- Heat Transfer (BME 333)
- Introduction to Ocean Engineering (BME 450)
- Discrete-Time Linear Systems (EE 341)
- Thermal Fluids Lab (BME 334)
- Dr. Abadi mentored a team of local high school students to design and test an underwater vehicle in UW Bothell, 2017-18.
- Dr. Abadi and Dr. Musselman gave a talk on “The transition from college to career” at the Women in Science & Engineering (WiSE) Conference in UW, March 2018.
- Dr. Abadi managed a tour of UW ocean science facilities for a team of local high school students during the 2017 Pacific Northwest Marine Technology Society (MTS) Summit.
- Dr. Abadi gave a demonstration on “directionality of sound” for middle school and high school girl scouts at the Acoustical Society of America meeting in Boston, June 2017.
- Dr. Abadi spoke to local high school students about “underwater sound measurement” at Applied Physics Lab, Dec. 2016.