- BME 332: Thermal Fluids II (Fluid Mechanics)
- BME 333: Thermal Fluids III (Heat Transfer)
- BME 450: Introduction to Ocean Engineering
- EE 341: Discrete-Time Linear Systems
- BME 334: Thermal Fluids Lab
- Dr. Abadi mentored a team of local high school students to design and test an underwater vehicle in UW Bothell, 2017-18.
- Dr. Abadi and Dr. Musselman gave a talk on “The transition from college to career” at the Women in Science & Engineering (WiSE) Conference in UW, March 2018.
- Dr. Abadi managed a tour of UW ocean science facilities for a team of local high school students during the 2017 Pacific Northwest Marine Technology Society (MTS) Summit.
- Dr. Abadi gave a demonstration on “directionality of sound” for middle school and high school girl scouts at the Acoustical Society of America meeting in Boston, June 2017.
- Dr. Abadi spoke to local high school students about “underwater sound measurement” at Applied Physics Lab, Dec. 2016.