David Dewey

My name is David Dewey. I was born and raised in southern California and I received my high school diploma from Sage Hill School. I have recently moved up to Seattle full time to complete my schooling.  Currently a sophomore at the University of Washington, I am planning on studying Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. Space has always fascinated me so I am excited to get a chance to learn more about it and what we have done as humans to push the boundaries while here at the school.  I would love to work in the private sector of the space industries for companies like Space X or Boeing after I finish my studies.

Sports have been a large part of my life since I was a child. I grew up playing soccer and football, and I am now apart of the University of Washington boxing team. I have not yet had any bouts, but am excited to begin shortly. I also love to travel and have been to many places around the globe like Nepal and Norway, and I plan on travelling much more after college.

Me after a hike
This is me at the top of one of my favorite places in southern California called The Painted Cave