|Our research is focused on developing nanoelectrochemical methods to solve important challenges in|
|electron transfer, neurochemistry, and catalysis.|
• 9/1/13 Dr. Rui Hao joined the group as a postdoctoral associate. Rui will focus on nanoparticle/nanopore research.
• 8/20/13 Michelle David left the group to continue her study at WSU. Michelle had a successful and productive Summer!.
• 7/19/13 Josh left the group. He will soon start working in Prof. Mike Ramsey's group as a postdoc scholar.
• 6/20/13 Michelle R. David joins the group as an Amgen Scholar. Michelle will work on FEEM.
• 5/17/13 Congratulations to Josh for successfully defending his PhD dissertation!!
•Percival, S. J.; Zhang, B.* “Electrocatalytic Activity of Single Pt Nanowire Electrode.” J. Phys. Chem. 2013,117, 13928–13935.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Percival, S. J.; Zhang, B. "Fluorescence coupling for direct imaging of electrocatalytic heterogeneity" J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 855-861.
•Oja, S. M.; Wood, M.; Zhang, B. “Nanoscale Electrochemistry” Anal. Chem. 2013, 85, 473-476.
•Cox, J. T.; Guerrette, J. P.; Zhang, B. “Steady-State Voltammetry of a Microelectrode in a Closed Bipolar Cell” Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 8797-8804.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Oja, S. M.; Zhang, B. “Coupled Electrochemical Reactions at Bipolar Microelectrodes and Nanoelectrodes” Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 1609-1616.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Zhang, B. “Electrochemical Response of a Recessed Nanoband Electrode” Langmuir 2011, 27, 12218-12225.
•Adams, K. L.; Jena, B. K.; Percival, S. J.; Zhang, B."Highly-Sensitive Detection of Exocytotic Dopamine Release using a Gold-Nanoparticle-Network Microelectrode" Anal. Chem. 2011, 83, 920-927.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Zhang, B. "Scan-Rate Dependent Current Rectification of Cone-Shape Silica Nanopores in Quartz Nanopipettes "J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 17088-17091.