|Our group research is focused on developing nanoelectrochemical methods to solve important challenges in|
|electron transfer, neurochemistry, and catalysis.|
• 12/6/12 Congratulations to Jon Cox for successfully defending his PhD dissertation! Jon will be joining PNNL as a postdoc.
• 11/1/12 Dr. Zhihui Guo joins our group as a visiting professor. Welcome.
• 9/18/12 Welcome two new 1st year graduate students Chris Gunderson and Stephen Oja!.
• 8/20/12 David Galvan has finished his summer research in our lab to continue his study at U of Arizona. Best wishes, David.
• 4/30/12 Bo Zhang was awarded by the Society for Electroanalytical Chemistry (SEAC) as the 2013 Young Investigator.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Percival, S. J.; Zhang, B. "Fluorescence coupling for direct imaging of electrocatalytic heterogeneity" J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 855-861.
•Oja, S. M.; Wood, M.; Zhang, B. “Nanoscale Electrochemistry” Anal. Chem. 2013, 85, 473-476.
•Cox, J. T.; Guerrette, J. P.; Zhang, B. “Steady-State Voltammetry of a Microelectrode in a Closed Bipolar Cell” Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 8797-8804.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Oja, S. M.; Zhang, B. “Coupled Electrochemical Reactions at Bipolar Microelectrodes and Nanoelectrodes” Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 1609-1616.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Zhang, B. “Electrochemical Response of a Recessed Nanoband Electrode” Langmuir 2011, 27, 12218-12225.
•Adams, K. L.; Jena, B. K.; Percival, S. J.; Zhang, B."Highly-Sensitive Detection of Exocytotic Dopamine Release using a Gold-Nanoparticle-Network Microelectrode" Anal. Chem. 2011, 83, 920-927.
•Guerrette, J. P.; Zhang, B. "Scan-Rate Dependent Current Rectification of Cone-Shape Silica Nanopores in Quartz Nanopipettes "J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 17088-17091.