Yoga is an ancient science to develop the body,
explore the mind and evolve spiritually.
Yoga is a way of life that integrates the body, mind and spirit.
- Asanas are designed to loosen all the joints, tone and strengthen the organs and purify the systems that help you feel energized and healthy.
- Pranayamas generate and balance the vital energies (Ida and Pingala) and concentrate and calm the mind.
- Mudra and Bandhas: Mudras are attitudes of energy which link the pranic force with the cosmic force. Bandhas lock the pranas in particular areas in the body in order to redirect their flow in the sushumna.
- Relaxation: Yoga Nidra is a systematic method of inducing complete physical, mental, and emotional relaxation. It is the borderline state of mind between sleep and wakefulness. When you are able to relax, the subconscious and unconscious levels of the mind open. If you practice Yoga Nidra, then the nature of your mind can be changed, hidden tensions within can be released, psychosomatic diseases can be cured and your creative talent can be restored.
- Meditation practices are designed to systematically lead the mind to a deeper inner space of peace and harmony, release anxiety and tension, empower you in life and help you explore your inner essence.
- Jala Neti alleviates all nasal problems and helps cure ear, nose, throat, and and eye problems.
- Kunjal Kriya helps with all respiratory and digestive problems as well as tension and migraine.
- Shankhaprakshalana eradicates gastric and intestinal problems, purifies the blood and helps with psychosomatic problems.
- Satsanga deals with the theory and practice of Yoga.
Divine Yoga Institute students will receive a complete Yoga sadhana (guidance in Yogic practice) that will help promote and maintain good health, peace of mind and spiritual growth.
Click here for more information on our yoga programs designed for specific needs.
Back to Divine Yoga Institute Home