Visit http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/12/06/bioinformatics.btt688.short?rss=1 to see original document. Or explore all of Steven’s bookmarks on Pinboard.
Around the web
- Who’s Afraid of Open Peer Review? – PeerJ Blog
- Untitled (http://ift.tt/1FK824N)
- RT @oldenfish: Come join the party! UW looking for new Assistant Prof. working in high-latitude marine and freshwater ecosystems. http://t.co/M4R6fSXK3f
- Notebook Update: Grace
- Steven doing the teaching! : FISH441_20141020
- In the office…
- New in Pubmed: Flow cytometric assessment of morphology, viability, and production of reactive oxygen species of Crassostrea gigas oocytes. Application to Toxic dinoflagellate (Alexandrium minutum) exposure.
- RT @PeerJPrePrints: New PrePrint: “The Tao of Open Science for Ecology” https://t.co/5Z2wZT6bDo
- Phenotype flexibility in wild fish: Dolly Varden regulate assimilative capacity to capitalize on annual pulsed subsidies.
- Incentivizing the Public to Support Invasive Species Management: Eurasian Milfoil Reduces Lakefront Property Values.
- Spatial Segregation in Eastern North Pacific Skate Assemblages.
- Thursday: 4th annual Chew Endowed Seminar, featuring Dr. Donal Manahan
- Incentivizing the Public to Support Invasive Species Management: Eurasian Milfoil Reduces Lakefront Property Values