Visit http://www.biodatamining.org/content/6/1/15/abstract to see original document. Or explore all of Steven’s bookmarks on Pinboard.
Around the web
- New in Pubmed: Evidence that the major hemolymph protein of the Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas, has antiviral activity against herpesviruses.
- Notebook Update: Grace
- What you missed on twitter this week…
- Notebook Update: Katie
- Special Seminar: Metabolic changes during the herpesvirus OsHV-1 µVar infection in the oyster.
- A Brief Introduction to Plotly « Bad Hessian
- Genome Biology | Full text | OrthoClust: an orthology-based network framework for clustering data across multiple species
- Can intense predation by bears exert a depensatory effect on recruitment in a Pacific salmon population?
- Fishy Tina leaves disaster in her wake – Noseweek
- Monster Seminar Jam: Special Seminar at UW on Marine Biotoxins
- Rachel Arnold Final Exam
- Resource competition induces heterogeneity and can increase cohort survivorship: selection-event duration matters.