Visit http://gigaom.com/2013/09/06/google-bigquery-now-correlates-your-data/ to see original document. Or explore all of Steven’s bookmarks on Pinboard.
Around the web
- Notebook Update from Jake
- Genome Biology | Abstract | DNA demethylases target promoter transposable elements to positively regulate stress responsive genes in Arabidopsis
- Jason H. Moore, Ph.D on Twitter: “Next-generation sequencing for chromatin biology – Nature Reviews http://t.co/miHPJeO5tB #genomics #ENCODE http://t.co/nVIyY12lbh”
- (401) http://ift.tt/1mo2w1K
- Multigenerational exposure to ocean acidification during food limitation reveals consequences for copepod scope for growth and vital rates
- What you missed on twitter this week…
- [ons] Similarities between two males
- Scary lessons for Bristol Bay from recent B.C. mine-waste accident – Crosscut
- California blue whales bounce back from near extinction: Study – Tech Times
- California Blue Whale Population Once Again on the Rise – SavingAdvice.com
- North Pacific Blue Whale Population Rebounds To Near-Historic Levels – RedOrbit
- Can intense predation by bears exert a depensatory effect on recruitment in a Pacific salmon population?