Marine Glutathione S-Transferases
Visit http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10126-007-9034-0 to see original document.
Explore all of Emma’s bookmarks on Diigo.
Around the web
- Testing local and global stressor impacts on (Oly oysters) using an ecologically realistic framework http://t.co/sc9OxYpHFd #shellfish2015
- Vadopalas talking Olympia oyster local adaptation – while slides were missing – full paper @ https://t.co/wXq5k1sn9C #shellfish2015
- New in Pubmed: Cloning and characterization of three suppressors of cytokine signaling (SOCS) genes from the Pacific oyster, Crassostrea gigas.
- RT @benmarwick: On teaching #archaeology, #openscience & #rstats in Myanmar. http://t.co/FevmW0iiaQ h/t @RevoAndrie @JennyBryan @CieraReports @sritchie73
- RT @oldenfish: ATTENTION PUBLISHERS! Open your doors: require and publish online lay summaries. http://t.co/9up1sJzOKA @BiolSciNews @ESA_org @LizNeeley
- New in Pubmed: A single-CRD C-type lectin from oyster Crassostrea gigas mediates immune recognition and pathogen elimination with a potential role in the activation of complement system.
- CiteULike: A cautionary note on using binary calls for analysis of DNA methylation
- Bevan Seminar Series, TODAY with Dr. Heather Koldewey
- Publication: Viability and infectivity of Ichthyophonus sp. in post-mortem Pacific herring, Clupea pallasii (Kocan)
- Bevan Seminar Series, Thursday with Dr. Heather Koldewey
- Bevan Seminar Series, TODAY with John Garner
- Bevan Seminar Series, Thursday with John Garner