Storify from the 105th National Shellfisheries Association Meeting held in Nashville, Tennessee.
Around the web
- Transposable Elements in Oysters
- Effects of arctic temperatures on distribution and retention of the nuclear waste radionuclides 241Am, 57Co, and 137Cs in the bioindicator bivalve Macoma balthica
- Climate change hot-spots
- A History of Biological Monitoring Using Benthic Macroinvertebrates
- Notebook Update: Grace
- SeaPen Action
- Genome Biology | Abstract | Global loss of DNA methylation uncovers intronic enhancers in genes showing expression changes
- Scary lessons for Bristol Bay from recent B.C. mine-waste accident – Crosscut
- California blue whales bounce back from near extinction: Study – Tech Times
- California Blue Whale Population Once Again on the Rise – SavingAdvice.com
- North Pacific Blue Whale Population Rebounds To Near-Historic Levels – RedOrbit
- Can intense predation by bears exert a depensatory effect on recruitment in a Pacific salmon population?