Around the web
- In the office…
- [#toread] Global loss of DNA methylation uncovers intronic enhancers in genes showing expression changes
- [#toread] DNA demethylases target promoter transposable elements to positively regulate stress responsive genes in Arabidopsis
- [#toread] The Specification and Global Reprogramming of Histone Epigenetic Marks during Gamete Formation and Early Embryo Development in C. elegans.
- [#toread] Advances and limits of using population genetics to understand local adaptation PrePrints
- [#toread] Non-exhaustive DNA methylation-mediated transposon silencing in the black truffle genome, a complex fungal genome with massive repeat element content
- The RIDL hypothesis: transposable elements as functional… [RNA. 2014] – PubMed – NCBI