- New in Pubmed: Gills are an initial target of zinc oxide nanoparticles in oysters Crassostrea gigas, leading to mitochondrial disruption and oxidative stress.
- Scholar Alert: New citation
- Spring planting at Pack Forest (by UW (University of…
- Data scientists need their own GitHub. Here are four of the best options | VentureBeat | Big Data | by Jordan Novet
- Epigenetics & Chromatin | Full text | Transgenerational epigenetics in the germline cycle of Caenorhabditis elegans
- Gavery Committee Meeting – April (by Steven Roberts)
- New in Pubmed: Persistence, Seasonal Dynamics and Pathogenic Potential of Vibrio Communities from Pacific Oyster Hemolymph.