- Revise DNR paper based on SR & GC feedback, particularly the Discussion + results
- Create final plot for DNR paper
- Create list of datasets, tables, etc. to include in supplementary content
- Isolate DNA from gonad histology
- Test out protocol on 3-5 samples, varying homogenization steps, through assay – 1 day (Feb. 13 or 14)
- Run protocol on 18 samples – 1 day (Feb 23)
- Shear DNA to 500bp (do I need to have Mackenzie help me? Probably. Schedule this with her.) 1/2 day (Feb 26)
- Perform methylated DNA enrichment – 2 days (Feb 27 & 28)
- Finish AA presentation, practice.
- Teaching stuff.
- Sample @ Manchester & Mud Bay, Feb. 27th (exposed 7pm -> 1am)
from LabNotebook http://ift.tt/2F1jC0X