- Ph.D., Physics, A.F.Ioffe Physics-Technical
Institute, St.Petersburg, Russia.
Dissertation Title: "Ph. D. Nonequilibrium
distributions in superconductors.
1983.", Advisor: Prof.Arkady Aronov
- Doctor of Sciences, Physics, A.F.Ioffe Physics-Technical
Institute; St.Petersburg, Russia.
Dissertation Title: "Interference phenomena in conductors.
Research Employment Record
- 91-Professor of Physics, University of Washington; Seattle,
- 1990-1991 Visiting Professor, University of California, Los Angeles.
- 1987-1990 Senior researcher, Science and technology
corporation of Academy of Sciences, USSR
Awards and Honors
- 1993 Hewlett-Packard Prize of European Physical Society for
Outstanding Achievement in Solid State Physics.
- 1995 Humbolt Award for Senior US Scientists (Germany).
- 1996 Landau-Weizmann Award (Izrael).
- 2001 Kramers chair of theoretical physics, ITP, (Utrecht, Holland).