Randy LeVeque is the Founders’ Term Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Washington in Seattle.
This blog will contain posts of various sorts, e.g.
- Discussion of ongoing work on Clawpack, hyperbolic PDEs, or applications,
- Announcements of recently posted papers or notes,
- Thoughts about issues related to reproducibility and open science,
- Pointers to noteworthy tools, webpages, or articles,
- Other random things of interest to the author.
Comments are welcome as long as they are polite and constructive, but I reserve the right to delete those that fall short.
- Books and lecture notes
- Papers and preprints
- Research interests
- Clawpack … Documentation … Gallery