- Apurva Mishra and Allyn E. Hubbard, “A cochlear filter implemented
with a field-programmable gate array,” IEEE
Trans. on Circuits and Systems II: Analog and Digital Signal
Processing, vol. 49, no. 1, Jan. 2002, pp. 54-60.
- Apurva Mishra and Mani Soma, “A Time-Domain Method for Pseudo-Spectral
Characterization,” Proc. 26th IEEE
VLSI Test Symposium, April-May 2008, pp. 163-168.
- Jeremy Holleman, Apurva Mishra, Chris Diorio, and Brian Otis, “A
Micro-Power Neural Spike Detector and Feature Extractor in .13 μm CMOS,”
Proc. IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits
Conference, Sept 2008, pp. 333-336.
- B. Otis, C. Moritz, J. Holleman, A. Mishra, J. Pandey, S. Rai, D.
Yeager, and F. Zhang, “Circuit techniques for wireless brain
interfaces,” Int. Conf. IEEE
Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Sept. 2009, pp.
- Fan Zhang, Apurva Mishra, Andrew Richardson, Stavros Zanos, and Brian
Otis, “A low-power multi-band ECoG/EEG interface IC,” Proc.
IEEE Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, Sept. 2010, pp.
- M. Nagaraju, J. Silver, F. Zhang, Y. Liao, J. Pandey, T. Morrison, A.
Mishra, D. Yeager, and B. Otis, “Circuit techniques for wireless
bioelectrical interfaces,” Int. Symp.
VLSI Design, Automation and Test (VLSI-DAT), April 2010, pp.
- F. Zhang, A. Mishra, A. G. Richardson, and B. Otis, “A low-power
ECoG/EEG processing IC with integrated multi-band energy extractor,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I,
vol. 58, no. 9, Sept. 2011, pp. 2069-2082.
- Apurva Mishra, Fan Zhang, and Brian Otis, “ElectroCorticoGraphy (ECoG)
Acquisition Exploiting Signal Characteristics for Reduced Power,” Proc. IEEE Biomedical Circuits and Systems
Conf. (BioCAS), Nov. 2011, pp. 37-40.