Last updated Dec. 4, 1995
The goal of my Geog 498 project is to find out bicycles could aid
transportation in Seattle, and what would be necessary to implement
them. The first stage in this process is gathering information, the
focus of this page
- Major Links
- These are central hubs on the WWW that contain references to
transportation in general and bicycles in particular.
- Bicycling in Seattle
- Information and links about bicycling and commuting in Seattle.
- Commuting by Bicycle
- News and statistics from around the world about bike commuting.
- Bicycling Technology
- Recent advances in the performance, and feasibility, of bicycles.
- Human Powered Vehicles
- (or: How to Fly above it all or sink to the back dock when late)
- Bike News
- Assorted articles of interest I've found on the Web.
Return to Rob's Main Homepage