Slowly but surely we are running out of time .... Today's activities
do not quite amount to a formal judging of our Web
pages.... yet, BUT we will be working on our pages today towards your "Web
Certification". At the end of the quarter, certificates will be
awarded in three classes:
- Professional (Extraordinary Merit)
- Hyper-Expert (Excellent Results)
- Cyber-Space Cadet (Remarkable Effort)
Criteria will include: [Mini-Research
- Quality of Mini-Research Content (Content not to exceed a total of
- Hypertextual Design and Organization of Pages (see guidelines)
- Absence of grammatical and spelling errors, quality of writing
- Quality of four or five resources used.
- Appearance of pages.
All of us. Your votes count half, mine the other half.
If you have not done so yet, be sure to:
- catch up with weeks 2-6 as needed.
- include your new or changed "special topic" in the "introduction" on
your Web site or send it to krumme@u for the membership list.
- start a new page/file for your "special topic". From now on, you
may want to find at
least one reference every week and add at least two sentences to an
evolving brief "mini-research" write-up on your special topic every
week. (The end product should be 300-600 words of
concise, well organized [on at least two hypertextually linked pages]
and thoroughly proofread and edited writing)
Thanks and Have Fun! GK