Index of 207 Exercises (2003)
- Unless otherwise indicated in-class or on the
207 Calendar, these tasks or exercises
will be due on Tuesdays, at class-time, of the assigned week
- If assignments are late (and the delay has not been excused), they
will count 50% if
turned in by Tuesday 12pm of the following week to my office (416B Smith).
- DO NOT submit assignments by Email, even if they are late, unless you
have made arrangments with instructor. Instructor DOES NOT open
- Regardless of whether they have been turned in on time (or late) or
whether they have been subsequently expanded or corrected (or not),
will remain due as part of the final Portfolio.
- Unless announced otherwise, the recommended length is one
page, typed ("neat", "professional"), proofread, with name, submission
date and title (+ subheadings if appropriate) and sources used.
- IMPORTANT: Always keep
original copy for your own (Portfolio) records!
- All assignments should be corrected (and resubmitted) if you find out
that you made a
mistake or did not follow instructions. More credit will be given to such
corrections if they are submitted before corrections are discussed
in class or posted on the Web (not before one week after the initial due
Submission per OWN Webpage:
- The document has to be in text or HTML, i.e. it CANNOT be
submitted as an attachment (pdf, word.doc or similar)
- If you submit your exercise on your own Webpage, the due date is
Wednesday, Noon. Please notify instructor by Email
once you have posted
your assignment and (if your Webpage has not yet been
connected to the Class Membership List) also send him the URL of your main
207 Directory (which should have a link to your exercise)
- Submit a paper copy to instructor by Thursday of that week.
- You may (but you do not have to) use
this template for your 207