11. Economic Geography's "Real World" and Real World Issues
- Issues and Events:
Potential Discussion Topics
- September 11 & the
Economic Geography of Terrorism
- Information Technology and the
'Digital Divide' |
The ENRON/ Anderson Disaster
Globalization and World Trade Organization: What is "Fair Trade"?
- Traffic, Transportation
Budgets & Seattle's Light Rail Project
- The Education Budget in Washington State and Regional Economic
Development: The Washington Model
- Sustainability of Our Way of Life?
- Privatization of Public Facilities and Services?
- Economic Geography:
Toward a Definition
- Economic Geography in Textbooks:
- Three Texts in Economic Geography:
1937 - 1963 - 1998
- Our Text: Stutz & deSouza (3rd
- Other Contemporary Texts