Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
Edited by Bjarne S.
Jensen and Kar-yiu Wong.
2. Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey --- [Click for an abstract of the paper.]
3. General Equilibrium Dynamics of Basic Trade Models for Growing Economies
4. Endogenous Growth, Trade, and Specialization under Variable Returns to Scale: The Case of a Small Open Economy
5. Dynamic Foundations for the Factor Endowment Model of International Trade
6. Public and Private Capital in an Endogenously Growing Open Economy
7. Trade and Growth with Endogenous Human and Physical Capital Accumulation
8. Efficiency and Productivity in Rich and Poor Countries
9. Interpreting East Asian Growth
10. Endogenous Growth and International Labor Migration: The Case of a Small, Emigration Economy --- [Click for an abstract of the paper.]
11. The Human Capital Dimension to Foreign Direct Investment: Training, Adverse Selection, and Firm Location
|Comments on this home page are most
welcome. Please click here.
Alternatively, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last revised on May 15, 1999