Circle the correct word:
1. Choose whoever/whomever you want
2. Show the door to whoever/whomever disagrees.
3. Who/whom did you see?
4. A man who/whom I recognized left the theater.
5. He is the one who/whom we think will give up first.
6. We don't know who/whom you are talking about.
7. I never met anyone who/whom looked so tired as she/her.
8. Who/Whom do you trust?
9. Who/Whom do you think should stay behind?
10. The gameball will be given to whoever/whomever displays superior sportsmanship.
11. George said he would oppose whoever/whomever you would appoint as chairperson.