- Spatial Epidemiology, Departmanto de Probabilidad y Estadistica, IIMASUNAM,
Mexico, January 2001.
- Spatial Epidemiology, Center of Biostatistics, The Ohio State University,
Summer Program, June 23-27, 2003.
- Spatial Epidemiology, School of Population Health, University of Western
Australia, as Raine Visiting Professor, September, 2003.
- Statistical methods for Genetics, International Agency for Research on
Cancer, Lyon, France, July 2008.
- Spatial Epidemiology, International Agency for Research on Cancer,
Lyon, France, July 2005.
- Statistical Methods for Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Health Data, University of Newcastle, as part of residential graduate training courses provided by the Royal Statistical Society with support from EPSRC, July 2014.
- Bayesian Methods in Genetics, Summer Institutes in Statistical Genetics, University of Washington, taught with Peter Hoff, June 2011,
July 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. And with Ken Rice in 2016.
- Spatial Statistics in Epidemiology and Public Health, Summer Institutes in Statistics and Modeling in Infectious Diseases, University of Washington, taught with Lance Waller, July 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.