University of Washington
- I am co-organizing the mini-symposium Leveraging Machine Learning for Dynamics and Control at the SIAM Conference on Applications of Dynamics Systems running from May 23 - 27, 2021. I will also be presenting my work on data-driven discovery in this mini-symposium.
- I will be attending the Oberwolfach Workshop on Dynamics of Waves and Patterns from August 8-14, 2021.
- For the 2021/2022 academic year I will be a fellow at the Institute of Advanced Studies at the University of Surrey.
- My YouTube channel contains short video abstracts for some of my projects.
- On my GitHub you can find code repositories for many of my publications along with lecture notes and their associated code from courses I have taught.
- My talk from Dynamics Days Digital 2020 on averaging and extracting slow dynamics from time series is available at this link.
- Click here to see a talk I gave for the University of Washington about my work on localized structures.
- The Institute of Advanced Studies has named me as a fellow for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Starting in September 2020 I will be joining the Department of Applied Mathematics at the University of Washington as an Acting Instructor.
- Tweet from the SIAM Dynamical Systems group sharing a recent preprint of my work on data-driven discovery of Poincaré maps.
- I have been awarded a PIMS Postdoctoral Fellowship to work at the University of Victoria.
- My father wrote a book about my hometown junior hockey team. For more details follow this link.
- List of 2018 AMS-Simons Travel Grant recipients.
- University of Ottawa write-up regarding me being awarded an NSERC PDF: Direct Link,Twitter.
- Ottawa Citizen article featuring parts of my speech at the breaking ground ceremony for the new STEM building at the University of Ottawa: uOttawa’s $115M STEM complex to group four disciplines.
- Picture after being awarded Teaching Assistant of the Year 2016 at the Faculty of Science Award Ceremony.