Rajib Doogar: Research Projects and Interests
Research articles in peer-reviewed journals
- R. Doogar, P. Sivadasan and I. Solomon, Audit Fee Residuals: Rents or Costs?, Review of Accounting Studies (2015) 20(4): 1247-1286.
- R. Doogar, S. Rowe and P. Sivadasan, Asleep at the Wheel (Again)? Bank Audits During the Lead-Up to the Financial Crisis, Contemporary Accounting Research (2015) 32(1): 358-391.
- R. Doogar, P. Sivadasan and I. Solomon, The Regulation Of Public Company Auditing: Evidence From The Transition To AS5, Journal of Accounting Research (2010) 48(3): 795-814.
- T.B. Bell, R. Doogar and I. Solomon, Audit Labor Usage and Fees under Business Risk Auditing, Journal of Accounting Research (2008) 46(3): 729-760.
- J-H. Choi, R. Doogar and A.R. Ganguly, The Riskiness of Large Audit Firm Client Portfolios and Changes in Audit Liability Regimes: Evidence from the U.S. Audit Market, Contemporary Accounting Research (2004) 21(4): 747-786.
- R. Doogar. What should doctoral programs focus on? An economic perspective, Advances in Accounting Education, (2003) 5: 199-210.
- R. Doogar and R.F. Easley.
Concentration without differentiation: A new look at the determinants of audit market concentration, Journal of Accounting and Economics (1998) 25(3): 235-253.
Cites in regulatory reports, mass media etc.
My research and opinions have been cited in:
Books and Monographs
Return to my home page