- Click on the black dots as they appear in the white circles.
- 1 point per hit, minus 1 point per miss.
- Do the test twice. Once with your right hand and once with your left
- Find your difference score: subtract the score of your NON-dominant
hand from the score of your dominant hand. For example, if you are RIGHT
handed and scored a 32 with your right hand and scored a 25 with your left
Difference score = 32 - 25 = 7
Another example: if you are LEFT handed and scored a 20 with your right
hand and scored a 30 with your left hand:
Difference score = 30 - 20 = 10
- Enter your difference score on the chart.