Brain Bingo Game
The OBJECT OF THE GAME
To block out 5 words in a row, column or diagonal.
To PLAY THE GAME:
- Download 2 COPIES of the brain bingo boards. Each copy has FOUR boards.
- Cut one copy of the brain bingo page into 4 separate boards.
- Give one board to each player.
- Cut out EACH WORD on the RIGHT side of the second copy of the brain
bingo page. In other words, cut out each word on the two boards on the
right side. These are the words that will be drawn and read.
- Mix up the words and place them in a box. Pick one word and read it.
If a player has that word, then a marker (a penny or a rock) should be
placed over that word on the player's card (just like "bingo").
- The first player to get five in a row should say "BRAIN BINGO!".
- You can also play so that the winner must fill up the entire card.
[Back to Worksheets] | [Back to Games]